Monday, December 16, 2013

My 10 Little Happy Things in 2013 - Happy Holidays to all my Friends!

#10 -Quitted Google and started my chapter 2 in life
            辞退了谷歌的工作,开始人生的第二篇章

#9 -Google stock later on hit $1000。Go Google, you are still part of my favorite memories
          谷歌股票后来超过了$1000。加油谷歌, 你仍是我美好的回忆之一

#8 -My son Alex is now taller than 6'3"
          儿子身高超过六尺三

#7 -Tom and I celebrated 19th wedding anniversary
          和老公庆祝十九年婚姻

#6 -Enjoyed a beautiful do-nothing family vacation at Cancun
         和家人在Cancun欢度假期,美丽而无为,温馨而难忘!

#5 -Back to college, survived my first Ballet class and became a producer at Theatre class
         重新步入青青校园,顺利通过了我的第一节芭蕾课, 第一次当了戏剧课中的制作人

#4 -Took my first cross-gender role in dancing drama - "Dream of the Red Chamber"
         第一次女扮男装,在舞剧“红楼梦”中反串贾宝玉

#3 -Finished the Chinese version of "Happy Women"series on Blog
          写完了中文版的“幸福女人”博客系列

#2 -Became the CFO and COO of Tian Hong Foundation
          担任天鸿基金会的财务总裁和首席运营官

#1 - Became the driver, nutritionist, massager, adviser, and friend of Alex, also a fan of him on the volleyball court
         成了儿子的司机,营养师,按摩师,咨询师和朋友,还有排球场上他的忠实粉丝


         In mid-life, I am happier and more thankful than ever!      
        人到中年,更深地体会幸福,更加地满怀感恩!

No comments: